OCI applications project
Hindu Community helps community with OCI applications.
We refer to the OCI Camp that took place on 6 April 2019 and write to inform you that the High Commission of India, London are visiting Gibraltar next week in order to handover the OCI cards to those applicants who have been successful.
Kindly note the below points. These are crucial in order to ensure the smooth running of the collection of the OCI Cards.
1. The handover on the OCI cards will happen on 01/06/2019 at The Rock Hotel between 09:00 hrs – 12:00 hrs
2. All applicants must be physically present to collect their OCI cards.
3. Original documents must be presented for verification/cancellation as follows:
a. Regular application – Original passport
b. Miscellaneous application – Original old passport, original new passport & original OCI card
c. PIO-OCI conversion – Original passport & original PIO card
4. OCI cards will not be handed over without verification of the original passports, previous OCI / PIO cards (where applicable).
5. Receipts of the payment made will be handed over during the collection process.
No new services/application submissions will be entertained.
Please do not hesitate to contact either Sunil Chandiramani or Sanjay Nankani if you have further information.
With kindest regards
The HCG Managing Committee